Monday, April 18, 2011

A Day at the Beach

Uncle David and I took the boys to the beach for the day.  It was SO pretty.  I forgot to snap many pictures but here are a few.
 Uncle David taking Dylan for a swim. 
 The boys building castles in the sand!

That evening we went to the Market.  It is a REALLY cool place.  We met a few of David and Karen's friends there for an evening out.  They have a food court that you can get food from as well as a Pub for the adults!  They had karaoke for the kids as well as face painting and Ice Cream.  They is a huge Fresh Food Market and lots of places to shop around for different items.  Very neat!

Shannon singing, she did well and I think this picture makes her look like a real Pop Star! HA!

Hailey and her friend Jessica...singing!

Jack took this picture of Dylan.  They were playing hide and seek!